The Bhagavad Gita is one of the most influential texts in the history of humanity. It is a dialogue between Krishna, an incarnation of Vishnu, and his friend Arjuna on a battlefield. In this dialogue, Krishna explains to Arjuna that he has nothing to fear going into battle because all life is part of God’s plan. The following are some krishna quotes in english from this sacred text that discuss what it means to live your life according to fate:
1. Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.
As the infinite consciousness becomes embodied in each form, it is known as that person and his qualities.
- I am never born and do not die at any time; nor am I ever created anew at any time. It is my own awareness that manifests itself as this universe in millions of forms over millions of years—all this appears within me alone as my own projection!
2. Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only. You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future. The present is happening!
Turn your attention to today’s tasks and goals and do them well with full concentration and dedication. Do this each day of your life until you die or achieve your goal in this birth-life cycle (samsara). Then start another life cycle.” Keto complete reviews chemist warehouse
3. Just like one can take out butter from milk, one can obtain Brahman by separating oneself from the world-appearance through meditation and discrimination.
This is the conclusion of the previous verse. The word ‘Brahman’ means absolute truth or supreme self. It is beyond material nature (world), which appears to be different from it but actually is not different at all.
When we meditate on Brahman with a pure mind free of all desires, we will understand that Brahman pervades everything in this universe—from matter to planets to living beings to even thoughts and emotions. In other words, there is no part of this universe which does not contain Brahman; therefore everyone has access to it through their own experience if they are willing to learn how it works!
4. Be thou free from grief attained to bliss, and consider all beings with an equal eye.
- The four stages of life are: studenthood, householdership, retirement and renunciation. In the first stage one should be devoted to learning and acquiring knowledge; in the second stage a person should take up some activity which involves other people such as earning a living by means of trade or agriculture; in the third stage one should enjoy whatever he has earned during his student-householder days; and in the fourth stage he becomes detached from everything worldly including relatives, friends and possessions;
- There are also four goals that one must accomplish during these four stages: acquisition of knowledge (relating to students); earning wealth (relating to householders); enjoyment (relating to retired persons); renunciation (relating to ascetics).
5. No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.
positive krishna quotes on life From Bhagavad Gita Narrating Truths of Life: 5.
Good deeds are rewarded while bad ones are punished. In this world, you will be rewarded if you do good deeds and punished if you do bad ones. If you do good works, it is possible that you may even get a better job than what was originally intended for us because it’s all about karma (the belief that all actions have consequences whether they are intentional or unintentional).
- There should be no doubt about doing what’s right; we should always think about how our actions will impact others before doing them!
6. Give up all forms of dharma and just surrender unto Me alone. I shall liberate you from all sins; do not grieve.(BG 18.66)
The meaning is that Krishna will take care of us, so we should forget about our duties as humans and just focus on him.
7. One should perform his duty as best as he can; to act otherwise would be harmful—and if he fails to perform his entire duty, at least he will not demean himself.(BG 18:47)
The Bhagavad Gita is a timeless classic that offers valuable insights into life and spirituality for anyone who reads it. It’s a great book to start with if you’re looking for some guidance in your life—and it has the added benefit of being free!
If you want to know more mahabharat inspirational krishna quotes then you can visit webfrenz